This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Plattsburgh Spring Inc.
www.877hitchit.com - www.drawtite.com
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us.
To better protect your privacy the
following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how
it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
"We shred all Personal Information"
What Information Is Collected:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected
Name Shipping/Billing Address Email address Phone number Credit/Debit
How That Information Is Used:
We do not sell your data, and only use it for demographics and visitor
Plattsburgh Spring, Inc.
9 South Peru Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
(518) 561-4182 Phone
(518) 562-0277 Fax
(877) Hitch-it (448-2448)
The following information is from
Is Yahoo! Merchant Solutions secure?
Yahoo! takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The following is a summary of the measures Yahoo! takes to protect your information and descriptions of ways we implement these measures for different types of information you may provide to us.
Security for buyers when ordering through a Yahoo! Store
The following is a description of steps Yahoo! takes to protect your information from misuse when ordering through a Yahoo! Store.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): Yahoo! Store uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time a Yahoo! Store asks for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
- CISP Compliance: Yahoo! Merchant Solutions is certified CISP-compliant. Created by Visa and MasterCard, the Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) outlines a standard for security procedures for merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data.
Learn more about CISP.
View the list of CISP-compliant service providers in PDF format
(Yahoo! Merchant Solutions appears on page 4).
Security for merchants when ordering Yahoo! services
Security Steps We Have Taken
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): Yahoo! uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time Yahoo! asks you for a credit card number on Yahoo! for payment or for verification purposes, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers. Once you choose to store or enter your credit card number on Yahoo!, it will not be displayed back to you in its entirety when you retrieve or edit it in the future. Instead of the entire number, you will only see asterisks and either the first four digits or the last four digits of your number.
- Security Key: The Yahoo! Security Key is an additional optional layer of security to control access to sensitive information or services on Yahoo!. Users of financial services such as Yahoo! Wallet, Yahoo! Bill Pay, and Yahoo! Merchant Solutions are asked to create a security key during the sign-up process or when you purchase certain services that require a Yahoo! Wallet. Please note that the Security Key automatically "times out" after an hour and requires the user to sign in again to access Security Key protected areas.
- Secure Storage: Yahoo! maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Vendors and Partners: Yahoo! works with vendors and partners to protect the security and privacy of user information.
- Employee and Contractor Access to Information: Yahoo! limits access to personal information about you to those employees who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Education and Training for Employees: Yahoo! has implemented a company-wide education and training program about security that is required of every Yahoo! employee.